Welcome to DAIC Library
A world class library with work stations having accessibility to e-library with around one million e-resources is open for all.
Mission:The mission of DAIC Liabrary is to act as a gateway to the world of knowledge in the identified discipline by networking with renowned libraries in India and abroad.
OPENING HOURS: 10.30 A.M. to 6.30 P.M. Monday to Saturday: The library will remain closed on all public holidays notified by Government of India. All users must prepare to leave the library and exit the building premises by closing time. The members may borrow loan items until ten minutes before the closing time.
DAIC Library’s Rules
- Conduct not conducive to the proper use of the library is forbidden.
- Noise, disturbance or unruly behaviour is forbidden in any part of the library.
- Smoking, food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- Silence shall be observed in the public areas of the library. Mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms should be switched off before entering the library.
- Users of the library should be decently dressed.
- Loitering in the library is prohibited.
- Library materials must not be taken out of the library unless a Library staff has properly issued them.
- All books and personal belongings must be shown to the staff at the library exits whenever required to do so.
- No bag, case, umbrella, personal book, CD-ROM, or floppy disk should be brought into the Library. They should be deposited at the property counter at one’s own risk.
- Mutilation and theft of library materials are offences punishable by law. Appropriate action will be taken by the Library against offenders.
- Library books and documents must be treated with honour, so that it is prohibited to underline, write notes or pull out pages there from.
- The library will not be held responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of users.
- The members should inform the library their new designations, official addresses and addresses of communication as and when they move to new assignments or locations.
- The library staff has the right to ask users to leave the library if they are inappropriately dressed or are causing a disturbance.
- The library staff has the right to ask a non-member to leave the library.
- Well-furnished air conditioned reference library
- Setup computer work station for pdf scholars for reference and study.
- Subscribing daily National newspapers, Journals & Magazines in Hindi and English.
- Member of DELNET World Ebook Library services to access about 40 lakhs books and other materials.
- World e-book library recourses subscribed
- 8371 Collection of books :
- World constitutions (100)
- Braille book (238)